Kate and William attend opening of St. Georg's Park
Prince William and Duchess Catherine attended the official opening of St. George's Park, the Football Association's National Football Centre, Burton-Upon-Trent.
You continue in your Windsor line.I can imagine that color and coat on Princess Royal...So we had to use to see you in that kind < non plus belle > Kate. Please keep your smile on, can't take that away from you/us
Again, a nice coat-dress. It must be cold in England at the moment as I see her in a lot of warmer weather outfits. Perhaps some thermals and show off some flair Catherine! Coat dresses are nice, but so conservative. And the suede boots...... a higher heel and some nude stockings will look much better.
You continue in your Windsor line.I can imagine that color and coat on Princess Royal...So we had to use to see you in that kind < non plus belle > Kate.
ReplyDeletePlease keep your smile on, can't take that away from you/us
Again, a nice coat-dress. It must be cold in England at the moment as I see her in a lot of warmer weather outfits. Perhaps some thermals and show off some flair Catherine! Coat dresses are nice, but so conservative. And the suede boots...... a higher heel and some nude stockings will look much better.
ReplyDelete