I love the top left, I think a bit of colour on her lips really suits her.
When M-M does it right, she does it REALLY right. Soft colours look perfect on her. Light blue, or light pink, and even white looks amazing on her...
A beautiful bright colour
MM is natural woman, she has a normal weight, she is very charmingMM is my princess-favorite.
I love the powder blues, they are so complimentary on MM. I agree, love when she has colour on her lips, it just brings out her features so well.
Ma princesse préférée...
I love the top left, I think a bit of colour on her lips really suits her.
ReplyDeleteWhen M-M does it right, she does it REALLY right. Soft colours look perfect on her. Light blue, or light pink, and even white looks amazing on her...
ReplyDeleteA beautiful bright colour
ReplyDeleteMM is natural woman, she has a normal weight, she is very charming
ReplyDeleteMM is my princess-favorite.
I love the powder blues, they are so complimentary on MM. I agree, love when she has colour on her lips, it just brings out her features so well.
ReplyDeleteMa princesse préférée...
ReplyDelete