April 30, 2011

Back from London....

Oh my god, I don't have words for that... It was just amazing! As expected I couldn't get a glimpse of William and Kate (well, I didn't even try, it was almost impossible), but I watched the wedding in Hyde Park and there was such a good atmosphere and party during and after the ceremony. You can't really describe it....
Too bad they didn't show the foreign Royals arriving, so I still don't know if Letizia finally wore a hat or not ;)

Pictures are coming soon, I just don't know where to start at the moment ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Letizia did wear a hat. People magazine has a picture of her in it. She looked very pretty. Victoria and Daniel were seated near them. Maxima looked very nice too!

Isabelle said...

I'm glad you had a great time! Thanks for all you posts, I enjoy them every day! :-)

Royal Lady said...

@Anonymous: I saw it this morning. It's the first time ever she's wearing a hat =)