October 18, 2012

Madeleine's wedding outfits


1) Wedding of Crown Prince Haakon and Mette-Marit Tjessem Høiby, August 25th, 2001
2) Wedding of Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Máxima Zorreguieta Cerruti, February 2nd, 2002
3) Wedding of Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn, May 24th, 2002
4)Wedding of Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson, May 14th, 2004
5) Wedding of Crown Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz, May 22th, 2004
6) Wedding of Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, June 19th, 2010
7) Wedding of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik, August 25th, 2010
8)  Wedding of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock, July 2nd, 2011
Actually I'm not a fan of any of these outfits. I don't know. She can really do better. If I had to decide, I would take no 2 or 8.

4 comments:

Lurdes Dias said...

Strepless dress do not favor her, imo, specially in recent years. In some pictures she seems a teen prom girl, because, well she was a teen girl back there. I like nr4, and nr8. But actually i like those dresses,not Madde on them.

Lisa said...

#7!

Alexandra said...

Thanks for the pictures! You can really see how she changed over the years.... the tan in the first picture...oh my!

Z. said...

I love all the outfits. :) She wears such bright and youthful colors. For day, my favorites are nr. 2, 5 and 8. For night, nr. 4 and 7.
Z.