October 15, 2012

Máxima's wedding outfits

Crown Princess Máxima seems to be a welcome guest at Royal weddings.



1) Wedding of Prince Constantijn and Laurentien Brinkhorst, May 19th, 2001
2) Wedding of Crown Prince Haakon and Mette-Marit Tjessem Høiby, August 25th, 2001
3) Wedding of Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn, May 24th, 2002
4) Wedding of Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson, May 14th, 2004
5) Wedding of Crown Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz, May 22th, 2004
6) Wedding of Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, June 19th, 2010
7) Wedding of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik, August 25th, 2010
8) Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, April 29th, 2011
9) Wedding of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock, July 2nd, 2011

Honestly, Máxima is one of the best dressed guest at weddings! On normal engagements I'm can only shake my head sometimes, but once it's a really important event, she looks gorgeous.
I can't even decide which one is my favourite dress, because I adore all of them! (Well, actually it's no 9 but no 5 is also great. And 7 and 4. And no 2 because it's so simple...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a marvellous dress of Maxima ,she can teach everybody how to look in a wedding .Bravo Maxima is very elegant from head to toe in every single picture so its diffecult for me to choose a number,she is really perfect

Lisa said...

I like #7 because it's so different to what we usually see her in but I think #8 is my favourite.

Anonymous said...

I tihink the best dress are number 3 and 9. the others are great but 3 and 9 are great

Z. said...

My favorite is the orange dress no. 9. The hat is fabulous, she looks great.
Z.

Anonymous said...

J'aime beaucoup la simplicité de la numéro 2 et l'élégance (pétillante ) de la numéro 9 :)

BecB said...

I adore #3 it is just lovely. #7 is a fantastic look as well, I love CP Maxima's hair like this too. Maxima has great taste, I really do not dislike any of her special occassion outfits.